Journal of Brain Behaviour and Cognitive Sciences
Journal of Brain Behaviour and Cognitive Sciences is an Open Access, peer-reviewed, academic journal focuses on Artificial Intelligence, Behavioural and Clinical Neuroscience, Brain Mapping Unit, Cerebral Pharmacology, Cognitive Ageing, Cognitive Neuroimaging, Cognitive Psychology, Computational Modeling, Neuropharmacology, Neurophysiology, Neuroscience, Parkinson’s Disease, Alzheimer’s Disease and other areas justifying the title of the journal.
Journal of Brain Behaviour and Cognitive Sciences seeks innovative proposals to create special issues related to research works in Behavioural and Clinical Neuroscience. Through special issues addressed to specific challenges pertaining to Behavioural and Clinical Neuroscience, Longdom Publishing aims to provide a better understanding of current environmental issues and the approaches required to mitigate Psychology problems. All themes and topics for special issue proposals should fall within the scope of IMed publishing.
Special issues will be released on a monthly basis and proposals will be accepted accordingly. All proposals should include the following information:
- Title of the proposed special issue
- Purpose and current relevance
- List of topics to be covered
- List of potential contributors
- Guest Editor(s) and Reviewers
- Address, phone, e-mail, and fax of guest editors and reviewers
- Tentative deadlines for submission and review process (Timeline for submission, review, and final acceptance)
- Special issue articles can include both original unpublished research articles and review articles related to the specific theme.
- Manuscripts will be accepted for publishing in the special issue only after getting approved by the peer review committee [selected by the guest editor(s)].
- All the articles in special issues should strictly adhere to journal style and formatting.
- Each special issue can be created with 10-15 articles.
- All accepted manuscripts can be submitted online submission should be accompanied by a cover letter with reference to the concerned special issue theme.
- Accepted manuscripts submitted before the deadline will be published within the given timeframe for the respective journal publication.
Note: Its Authors sole responsibility for any scientific misconduct including plagiarism in their research articles. Publisher is not responsible for any scientific misconduct in any published research article. However as a publisher will follow strict scientific guidelines and EIC’s advice to retract or erratum of any article at any time if found scientific misconduct or errors in any articles.
Once accepted and published, all special issues will be released under an open access system through IMed publishing and will be freely available for reading, downloading, and printing.
For further information on special issue guidelines and submission process, please contact email@example.com
Journal of Astrobiology & Outreach